Community Nursing jobs at Thornbury Community Services
We have a range of community nursing agency jobs available for experienced nurses. With a variety of locations available whether you’re looking for full time regular rotas or flexible shifts, we have jobs for Registered General Nurses (RGN), Registered Children’s Nurses, Intensive Care Nurses (ICU/ITU), Critical Care nurses (CCU/HDU), and Paediatric Intensive Care Nurses (PICU) at market leading pay rates.
Why should you join us?
Our Thornbury community nurses are at the centre of everything we do. They help us to deliver the best possible care to our clients in the community. In return, we offer you excellent benefits, such as:
- Market leading rates of pay (£32.92 - £48.95 p/h)
- Full-time work and short-term shift patterns
- £250 Refer a friend bonus
- Support throughout your revalidation
- Support maintaining your compliance
- 24/7 clinical support from our experts
- Easy to use app to manage your shifts
- Access to our Wellbeing and Support Hub - an online portal tailored to your mental health, wellbeing and professional development needs
- Access to specialist voluntary training, preparing you to provide the best care to our clients
If you would like to work alongside our fantastic team of specialist nurses to support our complex care clients in the community, fill in the form below, and a member of our team will be in touch with you within the next 5 working days.