Apply with Thornbury Community Services
Thornbury Community Services (TCS) is an ‘Outstanding’ CQC-rated care provider that recruits passionate nurses, support workers and healthcare assistants (HCAs) to deliver world-class care to individuals with clinically complex conditions in the community.
We’re always looking to grow our team of specialist healthcare professionals across England. If you're looking for a worthwhile opportunity to develop your skills, work with a compassionate team and provide world-class care to adults and children in the community, complete the form below.
Complete your application with TCS
Joining TCS as a healthcare professional
At TCS, we recognise and reward our nurses, support workers and healthcare assistants for consistently demonstrating the five core values of TCS of professionalism, integrity, passion, expertise and respect in the care they deliver to our clients every day.
We have created a bespoke benefits package for our healthcare professionals to ensure they feel valued, can achieve the careers they want and truly make a difference in the lives of our clients. Once you join us, you will receive market-leading rates of pay and gain complete access to our comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Full-time work and short-term shift patterns
- £250 Refer a friend bonus
- Confidential wellbeing calls with our Supervisions and Appraisals Team
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
- Regular support from clinical leads with care plans and risk assessments
- Revalidation support for nurses
- Access to our Wellbeing and Support Hub - an online portal tailored to your mental health, wellbeing and professional development needs