Working as a registered mental health nurse (RMN) at TCS, you will play a vital role in our clients care by utilising your RMN skills and expertise to support them in achieving personal goals, learning new hobbies and taking trips into the community. Take a look below to view our latest mental health nurse jobs in your area.
What are the roles and responsibilities of a mental health nurse (RMN)?
The roles and responsibilities of a mental health nurse change daily to ensure the client’s care is tailored to their current medical and emotional needs. Working as a TCS RMN nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Regularly monitoring and assessing our clients physical and mental health
- Building and reviewing plans and interventions that proactively address challenges to reduce the risk of harm occurring to clients and staff
- Completing MAR charts
- Responsibility for medication administration
- Be clinically accountable for assessment, planning and interventions
- Leading the implementation of guidance around maintaining physical health
- Collaborating with you colleagues to ensure evidence-based support is in place for our clients
Our TCS mental health nurse pay rates and benefits
At TCS, we recognise and reward our RMN nurses for consistently demonstrating the five core values of TCS of professionalism, integrity, passion, expertise and respect in the care they deliver to our clients every day. We offer market-leading pay rates and a comprehensive benefits package. Take a look at our TCS RMN pay rates below.
Mental health nurses
Day Rate 8am-8pm Mon-Fri
Night Rate 8pm-8am Mon-Fri
Weekend Rate 12 Midnight Friday- 12 Midnight Sunday
Our nurse benefits package
We have created an extensive benefits package for our nurses to ensure they feel valued, can achieve the nursing careers they want and truly make a positive difference in the lives of our clients. Once you join us as a RMN, you will gain complete access to our comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- 24/7 operations and clinical support
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- Nurse progression opportunities to oversee our clients care as a Clinical Lead
- Travel and mileage expenses
- Full-time and short-term shift patterns
- Revalidation support from our Supervisions and Appraisals Team
- Regular Supervisions and Appraisals
- 24/7 access to Compass, our dedicated information hub
- Confidential wellbeing calls with our Supervisions and Appraisals Team
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
- Nurse upskilling opportunities
- Regular support from clinical leads with care plans and risk assessments
- Access to our Wellbeing and Support Hub - an online portal tailored to your mental health, wellbeing and professional development needs, including access to our Employee Assistance Programme
Mental health nursing opportunities with Thornbury Community Services
As an ‘Outstanding’ CQC-rated care provider, we’re always looking to grow our team of passionate RMN nurses to deliver person-centered care to more people in the community. To keep up to date with our latest mental health nursing jobs in your area, apply with us here today.
Or, speak to our dedicated Resourcing Recruitment Team, get in touch with them using the details below.
Phone: 0333 034 1135
Email the team