Working as a registered learning disability nurse (RNLD) at TCS, you will ensure our clients receive world-class care around the clock that is bespoke to their needs. Utilising your skills and clinical expertise, you will support our clients in achieving personal goals and aspirations whether that be learning new hobbies and skills or taking trips into the community. Take a look below to view our latest TCS learning disability nurse jobs in your area.
What are the roles and responsibilities of a learning disability nurse (RNLD)?
The roles and responsibilities of a learning disability nurse can change daily to ensure the client’s care is tailored to their current medical and emotional needs. Working as a TCS RNLD nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Completing MAR charts
- Holding responsibility for medication administration
- Monitoring physical health of our clients
- Supporting and leading in the implementation of guidance around maintaining physical health
- Being clinically accountable for assessment, planning and interventions
- Collaborating with the allocated professionals to ensure evidence-based support is in place for our clients
- Developing and reviewing plans and interventions that proactively address challenges to reduce the risk of harm occurring to clients and staff
How much does a TCS learning disability nurse earn?
At TCS, we believe in recognising and rewarding our RNLD nurses for consistently demonstrating the five core values of TCS of professionalism, integrity, passion, expertise and respect in the care they deliver to our clients every day. In return, we offer market-leading pay rates alongside a comprehensive benefits package. Take a look at our RNLD pay rates below.
Learning disability nurses
| RNLD specialist
Day Rate 8am-8pm Mon-Fri
| RNLD specialist
Night Rate 8pm-8am Mon-Fri
| RNLD specialist
Weekend Rate 12 Midnight Friday- 12 Midnight Sunday
Our TCS RNLD nurse benefits package
We believe in providing our nurses with an extensive rewards and benefits package to ensure they feel a part of the team at TCS. Once you join us, you can expect:
- 24/7 operations support
- 24/7 support from our expert clinical team
- £250 refer a friend bonus
- Nurse progression opportunities to work as a clinical lead
- Travel and mileage expenses
- Full-time and short-term shift patterns
- Support throughout your revalidation
- Supervisions and Appraisals
- 24/7 access to our information hub, Compass
- Confidential wellbeing calls with our Supervisions and Appraisals Team
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
- Upskilling opportunities
- Regular support from clinical leads with care plans and risk assessments
- 24/7 access to our Wellbeing and Support Hub - an online portal tailored to your mental health, wellbeing and professional development needs, including access to our Employee Assistance Programme
Learning disability nursing opportunities with Thornbury Community Services
TCS matches skilled registered nurses to fulfilling community-based roles across the UK, helping to make a positive difference in people’s lives every day. As an ‘Outstanding’ CQC-rated care provider, we’re always looking to grow our team of passionate RNLD nurses, apply with us here today or, speak to our dedicated Resourcing Recruitment Team using the details below.
Phone: 0333 034 1135
Email the team
Unfortunately there are currently no jobs matching your search criteria.
- Refine your criteria to expand your search, or
- Subscribe to Job Alerts and we will send you an email alert as soon as a job matching your search criteria is posted on our site.