Paediatric/Children's Nursing jobs at Thornbury Community Services
We are recruiting experienced paediatric/children's intensive care nurses (PICU) to join our world class nursing team at Thornbury Community Services. With a range of shifts to suit you, market leading pay (£32.92 - £48.95 p/h), and a wide variety of locations available, we have fantastic opportunities available for paediatric nurses.
Register with us
Why should you join us?
Our Thornbury community nurses are at the centre of everything we do. They help us to deliver the best possible care to our clients in the community. In return, we offer you excellent benefits, such as:
- Market leading rates of pay £32.92 - £48.95 p/h
- Full-time work and short-term shift patterns
- £250 Refer a friend bonus
- Support throughout your revalidation
- Support maintaining your compliance
- 24/7 clinical support from our experts
- Easy to use app to manage your shifts
- Access to our Wellbeing and Support Hub - an online portal tailored to your mental health, wellbeing and professional development needs
- Access to specialist voluntary training, preparing you to provide the best care to our clients
If you would like to work alongside our fantastic team of specialist nurses to support our complex care clients in the community, fill in the form below, and a member of our team will be in touch with you within the next 5 working days.