Jobs for Registered Mental Health Nurses - RMN
We are currently recruiting for experienced Mental Health Nurses RMN to join our team working with adults with learning disabilities and/or autism.
Our vision is to increase personal choice and to empower people with a learning disability and/or autism to live fulfilling and rewarding lives and be an active member of their own community.
Why register as a Thornbury Community Nurse?
At Thornbury Community Services, we understand the difference our nurses make to the lives of the clients we work with. We believe in supporting and recognising your commitment and expertise and enabling you to fulfil your passion for nursing.
As a nurse with us you’ll benefit from:
- Market leading rates of pay including holiday pay
- Travel and mileage expenses
- 24/7 operational and clinical support
- The opportunity to further develop your career and expertise
- Flexible, permanent or long-term regular work
- Support with revalidation
- The opportunity to truly impact client care with positive outcomes
If you are interested in our community – complete the short form below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.