Nursing jobs at Thornbury Community Services
We have a range of community nursing agency jobs available for experienced nurses. With a variety of locations available, whether you’re looking for full-time regular rotas or flexible shifts, we have jobs for Registered Children’s Nurses (RCN), Intensive Care Nurses (ICU/ITU), Critical Care Nurses (CCU/HDU), Paediatric Intensive Care Nurses (PICU) and Registered General Nurses (RGN).
Why should you join us? Our Thornbury community nurses are at the centre of everything we do. They help us to deliver the best possible care to our clients in the community. In return, we offer you excellent benefits, such as:
- Market-leading rates of pay £31.33 - £46.59 p/h
- Revalidation and CPD support
- Travel and mileage expenses
- 24/7 clinical support and specialist clinical training
- Unlimited access to our Wellbeing and Support Hub
- Access to our shift booking app - ipoint
If you would like to work alongside our fantastic team of specialist nurses to support our complex care clients in the community, fill in the form below, and a member of our team will be in touch with you within the next 48 hours.