Learning Disabilities Health Care Support Worker in Surrey and surrounding areas
£16 Weekdays £18.00 Night - £20 Weekends
Monday to Sunday shifts available
08:00 to 20:00 or
20:00 to 08:00
This is an excellent opportunity for passionate support workers to join extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the lives of individuals and their families whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining this package of care, you will be playing a key part in helping to develop a client’s goals and day to day activities whilst improving their health and wellbeing.
TCS is currently recruiting Learning Disabilities and Autism support workers in Surrey area, we have a couple of clients in need of support and we are looking for staff to join the team or to support with ad-hoc shifts with TCS.
- Training in de-escalation techniques.
- Confidence when managing risks out in the community and effectively being able to de-escalate stressful situations.
- Extensive experience working with Learning Disability and/or Autistic clients in the last 2 years. (A minimum of 1 year is required.)
- The capacity to work with minimal supervision and with flexibility.
- TCS requires all applicants to have previous training and experience in physical intervention. Full client-specific training will be delivered as part of your recruitment process.
Benefits of joining our division:
- Four payroll runs per week.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Your expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements.
- Simple registration process with online platforms and electronic file clearing and one to one support throughout the process.
- Mileage and travel allowance covered in some instances.
- Clinical support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
- A variety of bonuses and recognition and reward schemes, including Refer a friend bonus.
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
- Support from a clinical lead in relation to care plans and risk assessments to ensure that collaborative working is key.
- Paid training for every candidate.
Your care, our passion
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 1914 or email LDARecruitment@thornburycommunityservices.co.uk
If you don't hear from our team back in 7 days please consider your application not successful.