Monday to Sunday shifts available
£16 for weekdays and £20 for weekends
08:00 to 15:30 – 7.5 hours daily
This is an excellent opportunity for passionate support workers to join extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the lives of individuals and their families whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining this package of care, you will be playing a key part in helping to develop a client’s goals and day to day activities whilst improving their health and wellbeing.
Do you have:
- A minimum of 12 months UK based care experience within the last 2 years of working with clients who have a learning disability and/or autism?
- Experience working with clients who display challenging behaviours?
- Confidence when managing risks out in the community and effectively being able to de-escalate stressful situations?
- Training and experience in using Physical Intervention as a last resort?
- Training in de-escalation techniques?
- A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable.
TCS is currently looking for support workers to support a client in Oswestry for a long term support. The client is a young male that has been diagnosed with Learning Disabilities and Autism and will be supported on a 3:1 for the initial support with the idea of reducing for a 2:1 basis on a long term plan. Support is provided in his family home 7 days a week from 08:00 to 15:00. You will need to be local to the client to be considered to the position as we are looking for core team members that can commit to a certain of regular weekly shifts.
Benefits of joining our division:
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Your expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements.
- Four payroll runs per week.
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
- Simple registration process with online platforms and electronic file clearing and one to one support throughout the process.
- Mileage and travel allowance covered in some instances.
- Clinical support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
- A variety of bonuses and recognition and reward schemes, including Refer a friend bonus.
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
- Support from a clinical lead in relation to care plans and risk assessments to ensure that collaborative working is key.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 1914 or email LDARecruitment@thornburycommunityservices.co.uk