Support Worker - Learning disabilities and autism.
£16 - £20 Per Hour.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to join a team of dedicated and friendly support workers? Do you want to provide the best possible care and ensure our clients are living their best possible life in the community? Do you want a rota that works around you?
Thornbury Community Services (TCS) are looking for a staff team who are able to offer regular, consistent shifts on a weekly basis.
Do you have –
- Extensive experience working with learning Disability and/or Autistic clients in the last 2 years. (A minimum of 1 year is required.)
- Experience working with learning Disability and/or Autistic clients who have extreme challenging behaviours.
- Confidence when managing risks out in the community and effectively being able to de-escalate stressful situations.
- Experience of working with learning disabilities and/or autistic clients either in a secure unit, a residential setting or working within a SEN School.
- Training and experience in using Physical Intervention as a last resort.
- Training in de-escalation techniques.
- A clean driving licence and access to a vehicle is preferred but not essential.
TCS is recruiting experienced support workers to join our service and provide consistent and continuous care to vulnerable adults and children in the community, who display behaviours that challenge. We require support workers to cover a variety of shifts, in a 1:1 package of care for a young male in York.
Benefits Of Joining our Division:
* Simple Registration process – Online platforms and electronic file clearing, one to one support throughout the process.
* Rotas provided a month in advance.
* Mileage and travel allowance covered
* Full bespoke training provided at no cost to you.
* Support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
* A variety of bonuses and recognition and reward schemes, including Refer a friend bonus.
* Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
* Support from a clinical lead in relation to care plans, risk assessments, ensuring that collaborative working is key.
* Excellent pay rates.
* Four payroll runs per week.
Apply today or call 0333 323 1914 for more information. We look forward to welcoming you to our TCS family!