Learning Disabilities and Autism support worker
£16 - £20 Per Hour.
Thornbury Community Services (TCS) is recruiting Support workers with Learning Disabilities and Autism experience to work with us in the community. TCS are looking to recruit support workers to join our service and provide consistent and continuous care to vulnerable adults and children in the community. We require support workers to cover 09:00 – 17:00 shifts, Monday to Friday. Full support and training will be given to all of our support workers to ensure a trusting relationship is established not only with our clients but also our dedicated staff. Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication.
The successful support worker will be committed, patient and have a desire to make a difference. Ideally you will be able to work flexibly with an understanding of the client’s needs.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- 4 payroll runs per week.
- Simple Registration process – Online platforms and electronic file clearing, one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
- Refer a friend bonuses.
- Support from a clinical lead in relation to care plans, risk assessments, ensuring that collaborative working is key.
Support worker experience required:
- Extensive experience working with learning disabilities and autism clients in the last 2 years.
- Drivers are required due to the location of the role.
Support worker experience preferred:
- Experience of using Positive Behavioural Strategies.
- Prevention Management of Violence and Aggression experience.
- Physical Intervention training to have been completed within the last year, however successful applicants will need to attend bespoke training specifically designed for our client and their needs.
Apply today or call 0333 3231914 for more information. We look forward to welcoming you to our TCS family!