Support Worker - Learning disabilities and autism.
Thornbury Community Services (TCS) is recruiting for Support workers with Learning Disabilities and Autism experience, to work with us in the community. TCS is looking for experienced support workers to join our service and provide consistent and continuous care to vulnerable adults and children in the community, who display behaviours that challenge. We require support workers to cover a variety of shifts in the Lincoln area.
Do you have –
- Extensive experience working with learning Disability and/or Autistic clients in the last 2 years. (A minimum of 1 year is required.)
- Experience working with learning Disability and/or Autistic clients who have extreme challenging behaviours.
- Confidence when managing risks out in the community and effectively being able to de-escalate stressful situations.
- Training and experience in using Physical Intervention as a last resort.
- Training in de-escalation techniques.
- A clean driving licence and access to a vehicle is preferred but not essential.
What Thornbury Community Services can offer you.
* Simple Registration process – Online platforms and electronic file clearing, one to one support throughout the process.
* Rotas provided a month in advance.
* Support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
* Full bespoke training provided at no cost to you.
* A variety of bonuses and recognition and reward schemes, including Refer a friend bonus.
* Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
* Support from a clinical lead in relation to care plans, risk assessments, ensuring that collaborative working is key.
* Excellent pay rates.
* Four payroll runs per week.
Apply today or call 0333 323 1914 for more information. We look forward to welcoming you to our TCS family!