Support worker - Learning disabilities and autism
Rates of pay £16 p/h for days, £18 p/h for nights and £20 p/h for weekends.
TCS is recruiting experienced health care support workers to support a package of care and provide consistent and continuous care to individuals in the community. Our vision is to increase personal choice and to empower people within our service, to make informed decisions about their care. You will be supported by an experienced team, who are passionate about making a difference to the lives of individuals we care for. The shifts patterns are Monday through to Sunday. There are 2 shifts available per day from 17:00 – 22:00 and from 17:00 – 05:00. This package is located in Helston and due to the location drivers are required.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate support worker to join an extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the lives of individuals and their families whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining this package of care, you will be playing a key part in helping to develop a client’s goals and day to day activities.
- A minimum of 12 months UK based care experience within the last 2 years of working with adults who have learning disabilities and/or autism.
- Confidence and previous experience performing physical interventions.
- Experience supporting clients with a Gastrostomy tube is desirable.
- Female only applications due to the needs of our client.
Benefits for you
- Your expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Simple registration process with online platforms and electronic file clearing and one to one support throughout the process.
If you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 1914 or email email@example.com