Learning Disabilities and Autism support worker
£12 Per Hour.
Bradford, West Yorkshire.
Thornbury Community Services (TCS) is recruiting Support workers with Learning Disabilities and Autism experience to work with us in the community. TCS is recruiting support workers to join our service and provide consistent and continuous care to a young male diagnosed with Learning Disabilities. We require support workers to cover shifts Monday – Friday 09:00 – 16:00. Full support and training will be given to all our support workers to ensure a trusting relationship is established not only with our clients but also our dedicated staff. Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication.
Thornbury Community Services is a complex care provider and we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality of care.
What Thornbury Community Services can offer you.
- Excellent pay rates.
- Four payroll runs per week.
- Simple Registration process – Online platforms and electronic file clearing, one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
- A variety of bonuses and recognition and reward schemes, including Refer a friend bonus.
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
- Support from a clinical lead in relation to care plans, risk assessments, ensuring that collaborative working is key.
Support worker experience required:
- Extensive experience working with learning disabilities and autism clients in the last 2 years.
- Drivers are required due to the location of the role.
Support worker experience preferred:
- Experience of using Positive Behavioural Strategies.
- Prevention Management of Violence and Aggression experience.
- Physical Intervention training to have been completed within the last year, however successful applicants will need to attend bespoke training specifically designed for our client and their needs.
Apply today or call 0333 323 1914 for more information. We look forward to welcoming you to our TCS family!