Thornbury Community Services (Part of Acacium Group)
RMN - Regional Clinical Lead
Location: South West Region (Bristol, Somerset etc) - home-based with frequent travel
Employment type: Permanent, full time
Unlock your potential
Are you passionate about people and delivering exceptional levels of care? Do you want to join a high-performing team where you are able to grow your career within a global organisation who are truly invested in developing people and who offer unlimited training and development opportunities?
We believe in putting people first, which is why we are growing our clinical team who play a significant role in the success of the business. If you are looking for a rewarding role where you can make a difference to people's lives every single day, then apply now!
In this role you will be...
- Responsible for undertaking initial holistic nursing assessments in partnership with the Service User/family/carer and involving other statutory/voluntary/third ‘party’ sector providers as necessary
- Responsible for developing individualised Care Plans in partnership with the Service User/family/other Health Care Professionals as appropriate ensuring goals are patient focused, realistic and achievable.
- Assisting with training and development, along with assisting with the completion of competency-based frameworks for Health Care Support Workers
- Providing on call support to the Community Care team on a roster basis.
What's in it for you?
- Optional charity involvement with 2 paid charity days per year
- Fantastic team culture with regular social events
- The opportunity to enhance your career within a global organisation who are invested in the progression and development of our team
- Full induction programme and training
- Support with ongoing personal and professional development
- Exciting reward and recognition schemes which demonstrate that hard work pays off!
- Supportive team who celebrate each other's success
Join us and make a difference!
If you want to join a global, marketing-leading organisation who are committed to the human side of business, then look no further. Acacium Group is the UK’s largest healthcare staffing and solutions partner and specialise in the healthcare, social care, and life sciences industries. We are a business with scale, leading digital capabilities and a strong financial profile, with a vision to be the leading global healthcare solutions partner.
We are powered by the best people and have an unrivalled and diverse range of capabilities, all while incorporating our company values into everything we do - Putting People First, Always by your Side, Driven by Excellence. Join us and play a key part of shaping the future of society and improving people’s lives!
Part of Acacium Group, Thornbury Community Services, is a division that consists of Complex Community Care, Learning Disabilities and Autism and Mental Health. At TCS, high quality care is our number one priority. With a team of exceptional and conscientious healthcare staff, we’re able to deliver the best complex care at home or in the community, 24/7 or whenever it is needed. With compassion, integrity and dedication, we help empower individuals to achieve personal aspirations, as well as providing care tailored to their needs. Making a positive difference to our client’s lives is our passion and it’s this that sets us apart.
What will help you succeed in this role?
- RMN Registration
- Current NMC
- Band 6 or equivalent
- Additional Mental Health/Learning Disability/Autism training
- Community experience
- Flexible working approach
Our Inclusion Movement
We are passionately committed to being a truly inclusive and diverse company- it is at the heart of our core value of Putting People First. We continue to enhance our culture of inclusion and diversity across all of our roles and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities