Registered Nurse – Learning Disabilities and/or Autism experience required
£36.87 - £46.13 per hour
Thornbury Community services (TCS) is recruiting registered nurses (RN, RGN or RNLD) to join its team in the Trowbridge area. TCS is recruiting registered nurses with recent experience in learning disabilities and/or autism to provide consistent and continuous care to a vulnerable adult in the community. TCS is recruiting for registered nurses to staff a 1:1 24/7 package of care for a male adult. Full support is given to ensure a trusting relationship is established, not only with our clients but also our dedicated staff team.
Thornbury Community Services is a complex care provider and we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality of care.
What Thornbury Community Services can offer you.
TCS offers a comprehensive benefits packaging, including:
- Excellent pay rates
- Four payroll runs per week.
- Simple registration process with online platforms and electronic file clearing and one to one support throughout the process.
- Mileage and travel allowance covered.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Clinical support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
- A variety of bonuses and recognition and reward schemes, including Refer a friend bonus.
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
- Support from a clinical lead in relation to care plans and risk assessments to ensure that collaborative working is key.
What Thornbury Community Services need from you.
To join the TCS team as a Registered Learning Disability Nurse, we would need the following:
- Registered nurse qualification with a valid NMC pin.
- Recent experience working with clients with learning disabilities and/or autism.
- Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication.
Learning disabilities and/or autism experience preferred:
- Positive Behavioural Support.
- Competent and confident in lone working and clinical decision making.
- Prevention Management of Violence and Aggression.
- Physical Intervention training to have been completed within the last year however additional training is provided.
- Trained and assessed as competent in cannulation.
Apply on our website or call 0333 323 1914 for more information.
We look forward to welcoming you to our TCS family!