Registered Nurse – RGN – phlebotomy / venepuncture
Pay rate: £24-28 per hour + mileage
Thornbury Community Services (TCS) is recruiting experienced registered nurses (RGN) to provide blood and swab testing to people in a community setting as part of the COVID-19 sampling study. We are looking for nurses experienced in phlebotomy / venepuncture who are confident communicators, to visit people in their own homes to carry out clinical procedures including viral swabs and phlebotomy. You will also be responsible for ensuring samples are sent on for testing.
As a nurse with Thornbury Community Services, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive pay
- Recognition and reward for your commitment
- Clinical support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team
- A variety of bonuses and recognition and reward schemes, including Refer a friend bonus
We are looking for nurses who have a minimum of 3 days availability per week however full-time hours are available currently. Within these hours there is the possibility of weekend work if that is something of interest to you. We have opportunities in locations across the country, so if you are interested but are looking for a different location, please register your interest and our dedicated team can discuss relevant roles in your area.
Essential requirements as a nurse in this role:
- Qualified nurse with active NMC pin
- 3 years post qualified nursing experience
- Experienced in phlebotomy/venepuncture
- Confident in working autonomously
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Current full UK driving licence (no more than 6 pts.)
If you think you have the skills and experience required for this opportunity or would like more information, we would love to hear from you. Apply now.