£23.39 per hour
Thornbury Community services (TCS) is recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurse with recent experience working with Learning disability and/or autistic clients to join our team in Manchester.
You will lead a team of support workers working in a 24:7 package of care. The shifts we are looking to cover are days from 07:00 – 20:30.
The Role –
- Leading the care team during shifts, you will make certain that TCS meet our clients medical, physical and emotional requirements
- You will champion our client’s safety and dignity.
- You will drive continuous improvement to our client’s day to day life.
- Administering and logging distribution of prescribed medication.
- You will deliver specific intervention on an individual basis, providing effective evidence-based care.
- You will communicate and liaise with our Regional Clinical Lead to promote effective delivery of the clinical care pathway to meet our client’s needs.
- You will be able to delivery care without direct supervision and maintain accountability for the care delivered.
- To support in any physical intervention required as a last resort.
- Previous experience preferred would include working with clients with eating disorders, mood disorders, drug and alcohol misuse, acquired brain injury in the community, within a mental health setting and CAMHS.
Benefits of joining TCS -
- Excellent pay rates.
- Four payroll runs per week.
- Simple registration process with online platforms and electronic file clearing and one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- A variety of bonuses and recognition and reward schemes, including Refer a friend bonus.
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
- Support from a clinical lead in relation to care plans and risk assessments to ensure that collaborative working is key.
Apply today or contact LDARecruitment@thornburycommunityservices.co.uk for more information.
We look forward to welcoming you to our TCS family.