Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) - Males only.
Our rates: Days : £39 / Nights : £44
TCS is recruiting for a Male Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN to support a young adult male client .
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN to join our extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the lives of individuals and their families whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining this package of care, you will be playing a key part in helping to develop a client’s goals and day to day activities whilst improving their health and wellbeing.
Key Requirements –
- Experience of working as a Community Mental Health Nurse.
- Experience of supporting people with diagnosis of PTSD, Emotional Dysregulation, suicidal behaviours within the community.
- Experience of working within a community Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) (not essential).
- 6 months experience working the community in the previous two years.
- Must be able to provide references covering the past three years.
Benefits for you -
- Mileage and travel allowance covered in some instances.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Clinical support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
- Paid training provided to all staff.
Please only apply for this position if you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care. Please apply on our website or contact our Recruitment team on 0333 323 1914 or email LDArecruitment@thornbruycommunityservices.co.uk We look forward to hearing from you!