Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Rates: Days : £39 / Nights : £44
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN to join our extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the lives of individuals and their families whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining this package of care, you will be playing a key part in helping to develop a client’s goals and day to day activities whilst improving their health and wellbeing.
Key Requirements –
- Experience of working as a Community Mental Health Nurse.
- Experience of supporting people with diagnosis of PTSD, Emotional Dysregulation, suicidal behaviours within the community.
- Experience of working within a community Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) (not essential).
- 6 months experience working the community in the previous two years.
- Must be able to provide references covering the past three years.
Benefits for you -
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Clinical support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
- A variety of bonuses and recognition and reward schemes, including Refer a friend bonus.
Please only apply for this position if you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care. Please apply on our website or contact our Recruitment team on 0333 323 1914 or email LDArecruitment@thornbruycommunityservices.co.uk We look forward to hearing from you!