This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN to join our extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the lives of individuals and their families whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining this package of care, you will be playing a key part in helping to develop a client’s goals and day to day activities whilst improving their health and wellbeing.
Key Requirements –
- Experience of working as a Community Mental Health Nurse.
- 6 months experience working the community in the previous two years.
- Must be able to provide references covering the past three years.
Benefits for you -
- Market leading pay rates (Days £39.00 / Nights £44.50 / Weekends £49.00)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
By joining this package of care, you will be playing a key part in helping to develop a client’s goals and day to day activities whilst improving their health and wellbeing. If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you.
You can either apply here, or give a call to Sara Santos on 03333231914 or email MHRecruitment@thornburycommunityservices.co.uk