Registered Mental Health Nurse.
Thornbury Community services (TCS) is recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses to join our team in Manchester. TCS is recruiting RMNs with recent experience working with Learning disability and/or autistic clients in a variety of settings with a passion for delivering the best quality of care to vulnerable adults and children in the community.
TCS is looking for nurses to lead a team of support workers working in a 24:7 package of care. The shifts we are looking to cover are days from 08:00 – 21:00. Full time hours are available if you have the availability.
The RMN Role –
- Leading the care team during shifts, you will make certain that TCS meet our clients medical, physical and emotional requirements
- You will champion our client’s safety and dignity.
- You will drive continuous improvement to our client’s day to day life.
- Under NMC guidelines, you will ensure that individual care plans are completed, maintained collectively with our clients, their relatives and other care professionals.
- Administering and logging distribution of prescribed medication.
- You will be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care.
- You will deliver specific intervention on an individual basis, providing effective evidence-based care.
- You will communicate and liaise with our Regional Clinical Lead to promote effective delivery of the clinical care pathway to meet our client’s needs.
- You will be able to delivery care without direct supervision and maintain accountability for the care delivered.
- To support in any physical intervention required as a last resort.
- Previous experience preferred would include working with clients with eating disorders, mood disorders, drug and alcohol misuse, acquired brain injury in the community, within a mental health setting and CAMHS.
Benefits of joining TCS -
- Excellent pay rates.
- Four payroll runs per week.
- Simple registration process with online platforms and electronic file clearing and one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Clinical support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
- A variety of bonuses and recognition and reward schemes, including Refer a friend bonus.
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
- Support from a clinical lead in relation to care plans and risk assessments to ensure that collaborative working is key.
Apply today or call 0333 323 1914 for more information. We look forward to welcoming you to our TCS family!