£39 – Days £42.50 – Nights £49 – Weekends
Thornbury Community Services is recruiting experienced Learning Disability Nurses to join our service and provide continuous care to our client in Truro. We require RNLDs to cover a variety of shifts, in a 24/7, 5:1 package of care for a young male in the Truro area with a diagnosis of a learning disability, autism and a range of challenging behaviours. Full-time hours are available.
We require workers that have -
- An RNLD with a minimum of 6 months experience in the last two years, working with children and adults who are diagnosed with a learning disability and/or autism.
- Experience working with clients who display challenging behaviour and using physical intervention as a last resort.
- The confidence to lead a team on shift and ensure consistency is maintained and that care plans are followed.
- The ability to undertake risks management decisions, to ensure the safety of all staff and clients.
- The capacity to work with minimal supervision and with flexibility.
- Applications from Learning Disability Nurses will only be considered.
In return, we can offer you -
- Excellent pay rates with mileage and travel covered.
- A £250 bonus every time you successfully refer a friend to our company.
- Simple registration process – online platforms and electronic file clearing, with one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Support from a dedicated clinical lead concerning care plans, risk assessments, ensuring that collaborative working is key.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you! You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team an email email@example.com
Enabling your Passion for Caring