Are you looking to join a company where your expertise and dedication is rewarded?
Up to £36.87 per hour for weekdays and £46.13 per hour for weekends
Please note this position is based in Truro.
Thornbury Community Services is recruiting experienced Learning Disability Nurses to join our service and provide continuous care to our client in Truro. We require RNLDs to cover a variety of shifts, in a 24/7, 5:1 package of care for a young male in the Truro area with a diagnosis of a learning disability, autism and a range of challenging behaviours. Full-time hours are available.
- An RNLD with a minimum of 6 months experience in the last two years, working with children and adults who are diagnosed with a learning disability and/or autism.
- Confidence when managing risks out in the community and effectively being able to de-escalate stressful situations
- The capacity to work with minimal supervision and with flexibility.
- The confidence to lead a team on shift and ensure consistency is maintained and that care plans are followed.
- The ability to undertake risks management decisions, to ensure the safety of all staff and clients.
Why join us?
- Simple Registration process – Online platforms and electronic file clearing, one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Support when needed 24/7 from our dedicated team.
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
- Excellent pay rates with mileage and travel covered.
- Paid training for all candidates.
This can be a challenging role, so we are looking for applicants that are resilient and hard working. Applications from Learning Disability Nurses will only be considered.
If you like the sound of what we do as a business, please get in touch! You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team an email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Enabling your Passion for Caring