£39 - £49 per hour.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to join a team of dedicated and friendly healthcare professionals? Do you want to feel like you are making a positive difference to our clients’ lives?
Thornbury Community Services is recruiting experienced Learning Disability Nurses to join our service and to cover a variety of shifts, in a 24/7, 5:1 package of care for a young male in the Truro area with a diagnosis of a learning disability, autism and a range of challenging behaviours. Full-time hours are available.
We can offer you:
- Competitive pay rates, along with pay towards travel.
- Simple registration process – online platforms and electronic file clearing, with one to one support throughout the process.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
- Support when needed 24/7 from our team.
- Access to an exclusive benefits platform offering a range of discounts and perks.
- A £250 bonus every time you successfully refer a friend to our company.
- Paid training for every candidate.
- An RNLD with a minimum of 6 months experience in the last two years, working with children and adults who are diagnosed with a learning disability and/or autism?
- Experienced working with clients who display challenging behaviour and using physical intervention as a last resort?
- Confident in leading a team on shift and ensuring consistency is maintained and that care plans are followed?
- Confident in working with minimal supervision and with flexibility?
Paid training will be given to all candidates to ensure a trusting relationship is established not only with our clients but also with our dedicated staff team. This can be a challenging role, so we are looking for applicants that are resilient and hard working. Applications from Learning Disability Nurses will only be considered.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you! You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team an email - email@example.com
Enabling your Passion for Caring