Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse
Pay rate: £22.39 per hour
Location: in Greater Manchester area
Thornbury Community Services is recruiting for experienced Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse to join our service and provide consistent and continuous care to individuals in the community. Our vision at TCS is to increase personal choice and to empower people within our service to make informed decisions about their care. You will be supported by an experienced team who are passionate about making a difference to the lives of individuals we care for.
TCS is recruiting for a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse to lead a team and to support a young adult male client in a 24/7 package of care. Hours are 07:00 to 20:30. TCS is looking for who those who can offer a minimum of 3 days availability per week.
Key Requirements –
- Leading the care team during shifts, you will make certain that TCS meet our clients medical, physical and emotional requirements
- You will champion our client’s safety and dignity.
- You will drive continuous improvement to our client’s day to day life.
- Administering and logging distribution of prescribed medication.
- You will deliver specific intervention on an individual basis, providing effective evidence-based care.
- You will communicate and liaise with our Regional Clinical Lead to promote effective delivery of the clinical care pathway to meet our client’s needs.
- You will be able to delivery care without direct supervision and maintain accountability for the care delivered.
- To support in any physical intervention required as a last resort.
- Previous experience preferred would include working with clients with eating disorders, mood disorders, drug and alcohol misuse, acquired brain injury in the community, within a mental health setting and CAMHS.
Benefits for you
- Bespoke training and development opportunities
- Mileage and travel allowance covered in some instances.
- Rotas provided a month in advance.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate Registered Nurse to join our extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the lives of individuals and their families whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining this package of care, you will be playing a key part in helping to develop a client’s goals and day to day activities whilst improving their health and wellbeing.
Please only apply for this position if you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care. Please apply on our website or contact our Recruitment team on 0333 323 1914 or email LDArecruitment@thornbruycommunityservices.co.uk We look forward to hearing from you!