Registered Children’s Nurse – Short Day Shift
£31.33 per hour (uplift for weekend and bank holidays)
Thornbury Community Services (TCS) is looking for a Registered Paediatric Nurse (RNC) to join an existing team in a community care package in Windsor. Supporting our client in their home for your full shift, you will build lasting relationships with our client, their family and the wider TCS team. You will also utilise a different side of your skills as a nurse. We require additional nurse team members to cover day shifts which normally run from 1000-1500 however, we can be flexible for the right nurse.
Thornbury Community Services is a complex care provider and we pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality of care. Our staff are not only paid an excellent hourly rate but, as a TCS paediatric nurse, a range of other benefits are available, including:
• Simple registration process – electronic file clearing and one-to-one support through the process
• Mileage and travel allowance covered
• Rotas provided six weeks in advance
• Clinical support 24/7
• Autonomy within their role
• Assistance with Revalidation
• Perks and treats – including access to our exclusive benefits platform offering discounts at 100+ high street brands
• Regular promotions throughout the year and refer a friend bonuses
From you – we would require the below skills and qualifications;
• Registered Paediatric Nurse with valid NMC pin
• Experience of working within a complex care environment (HDU, ICU, ITU etc)
• Experience of working with Oxygen Therapy
• Epilepsy and seizure management skills.
Apply today or call 0333 323 3762 for more information. We look forward to welcoming you to our TCS family!