Are you experienced in Recruitment or Resourcing? Do you want an opportunity to utilise your skills in a rewarding environment? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate recruitment-focused individual to join our resourcing team in Leeds. This role enables you to develop your recruitment resourcing skills by building relationships with new candidates, while working alongside a team that are committed to making a difference to the lives of individuals and their families. We only place those who we would trust caring for our own loved ones and are looking for an individual who takes pride in supporting our business by resourcing nurses and carers to the highest standards of quality and compliance.
At TCS, high quality care is our number one priority. With a team of exceptional and conscientious healthcare staff, we’re able to deliver the best complex care at home or in the community, 24/7 or whenever it is needed. With compassion, integrity and dedication, we help empower individuals to achieve personal aspirations, as well as providing care tailored to their needs. Making a positive difference to our client’s lives is our passion and it’s this that sets us apart.
Our Recruitment Resourcers are at the heart of our business, so we will offer you:
- Fantastic company culture
- Great work/life balance
- Optional charity involvement with Ambitious About Autism
- Excellent rates of pay
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Full induction programme and training
- World Class Service – Career Progression Program tailored to every individual within the business
- Excellent company culture with reward and recognition schemes
- Christmas and Summer parties and social events throughout the year
- Strong internal support team
Key tasks include:
- Working under the supervision of the Resourcing Team Leader to support TCS with the resourcing and recruitment of quality nurses and healthcare assistants.
- Liaising with TCS New Business and Recruitment teams to determine areas of high demand for focused recruitment activity.
- Direct resourcing activity- screening applications, sourcing candidates from job boards, headhunting and completing pre-screens with candidates.
- Responsible for management of and liaison with candidates through application process up to interview booking stage.
- Management of Pipeline of applicants and database in order to present weekly stats to Line Manager.
- Input and support with recruitment strategy
Skills and experience:
- Recruitment/Resourcing experience
- Demonstrable experience of resourcing candidates
- Ability to overcome initial candidate objections
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Telecoms experience – within a sales or recruitment environment
- Experience in cold calling
- Managing a pipeline of candidates
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Target driven
- Ability to organize and prioritise workload
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confident telephone manner
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you.