Community Paediatric Nurse (RCN)
£33.23 Nights // £37.74 Weekends + Mileage
Your care, our passion
Thornbury Community Services are currently looking to recruit experienced paediatric nurses (RNC) for a complex care patient in South London.
TCS are a well-established provider of complex nursing care in the community placing registered nurses into packages, caring for children and adults living at home. Working in the community is a great opportunity to expand on your experience in an acute setting. You would be able to book your shifts in advance making it easier than ever to work shifts that suit you.
Benefits for you
- Your nursing expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do
- Clinical support available 24/7
- Flexible shift patterns
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation
- Access to Staff Treats platform for discounts and deals
- Rewarding refer a friend bonus
- A paediatric nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 6 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- Confident as a lone worker
- A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable
- Confident to accompany our clients on days out where necessary
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762.
Enabling your passion for Nursing