Paediatric Nurse (RCN) School Shifts
Your care, our passion
Thornbury Community Services are currently recruiting paediatric complex care nurses to work school shifts in the community.
Working school shifts could allow you to work around a family lifestyle, or simply allow you to work shorter shifts and improve your work life balance.
We specialise in complex care, with our patients often coming from critical care and continuing their treatment at home.
Benefits for you
- Your paediatric nursing experience is rewarded with market leading pay rates and opportunities to develop your career
- We have clinical support available 24/7 so we are always available when you need us
- Improve your work/life balance with shorter nursing shifts
- We offer mileage and public transport allowances for each shift
- Access to our exclusive Staff Treats platform with over 3000 deals and discounts
- Rewarding refer a friend bonus
- A Paediatric Nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 6 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years.
- Have a strong understanding of the meaning of lone working.
- School packages may require a full driving licence to transport a child to school
- Confident to accompany clients to school and on trips if necessary
If you think you would work great in the community we’d love to hear from you.
You can apply below or call our dedicated recruitment team on 0333 323 3762.
Enabling your passion for Nursing