Paediatric Nurse - Community Based
Days £31.02 / Nights £32.88 / Weekends £37.37 + Transportation
Thornbury Community Services is looking for experienced Complex Care Paediatric Nurses to help support our client and her family.
You would be given access to the care plan, invited for a meet & greet, have shadow shifts and even 24/7 contact with your Regional Clinical Lead as induction to the team and when required.
- An Paediatric Nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 6 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication
Benefits for you
- Flexible shift patterns!
- Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile.
- We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport.
- Your nursing expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements.
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do.
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of a team.
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate nurse to join an extremely rewarding package of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the life of a family whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you.