Paediatric Nurse - ITUP/HDU/CCU
£31.33 Per Hour Days // £33.20 Nights// £37.74 Weekends+ Fuel Allowance
Community Based/Flexible Shifts Available/Refer a Friend Bonus
Thornbury Community Services is looking for experienced Complex Care Paediatric Nurses that are currently working within Intensive Care, Critical Care Unit, or High Dependency Units.
You would be given access to the care plan, invited for a meet & greet, have shadow shifts and even 24/7 contact with your Regional Clinical Lead as induction to the team and when required.
What are We Looking For?
- A Paediatric Nurse with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- Compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication
What we Offer Our Nurses;
- Dedicated team through all steps to support you through the joining process
- Eligible to take advantage of "Staff Treats" Discount offers on 3,000 brands, including cinema, department store and hotels!
- Reward and Recognition for our Nurses-i.e. "Nurse of the Month" previous winners have received such as vouchers or luxury hampers
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme *Tcs+Cs Apply*
- Twice weekly pay runs, helping you get paid quicker for work you do
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation
- Autonomy of own work load- Know in advance when you are working and choose how much
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you.