£31.33 Days / £33.20 Nights / £37.74 Weekends + Mileage Allowance
Thornbury Community Services are looking to recruit Paediatric Nurses who have recent experience with Cerebral Palsy and Epilepsy. We are needing enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join our fantastic team of nurses to help provide the best care to our young client in London. Currently there are a mixture of day and night shifts, and we are looking for someone who can do at least one shift a week.
Here at Thornbury Community Services we provide market leading rate and help towards public transport. We provide shadowing shifts and we ensure that we have a clinical nurse available 24/7 to talk to, who will be there to support you if needed. Community experience isn’t necessary and shadowing shifts can be provided.
Benefits for you
- We recognise and reward your commitment and achievements.
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do.
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us! You’ll feel supported and part of a team.
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation.
- Flexible Shift Patterns!
- A Paediatric Nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years.
- 6 months recent experience of Chest Physiotherapy
- 6 months recent experience of Gastrostomies
- Recent experience with Epilepsy
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate nurse to join extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the life of a family whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining TCS you will be playing a key part in helping to develop our patient’s goals and day to day activities.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 07973 907446.
Enabling your passion for Nursing