Paediatric Nurse (RCN)
£31.33 Weekdays // £33.21 Nights // £37.74 Weekends
Your care, our passion
Thornbury Community Services currently have an ongoing paediatric complex care packages around Andover and are recruiting experienced RCN’s to work within the community.
We specialise in complex care and are recruiting nurses from several backgrounds including intensive care, critical care, and community complex care.
We have a mix of days, nights, and school shifts to suit anyone’s schedule.
Benefits for you
- Your paediatric nursing experience is rewarded with market leading pay rates and opportunities to develop your career
- We have clinical support available 24/7 so we are always available when you need us
- We can offer you support with revalidation
- Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport.
- Access to our exclusive Staff Treats platform with over 3000 deals and discounts
- Rewarding refer a friend bonus
- A Paediatric Nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 6 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years.
- Have a strong understanding of the meaning of lone working.
- Some packages of care require a full driving licence however this is not essential
- Confident to accompany clients on trips if needed.
If you think you would work great in the community we’d love to hear from you.
You can apply below or call our dedicated recruitment team on 0333 323 3762.
Enabling your passion for Nursing