Paediatric Nurse - Community Based
Days + Nights + Weekend Shifts Available
£37.23 Per Hour Days / £41.82 Per Hour Nights / £46.59 Weekends / Fuel Allowance
Online Interview/ Staff Well- Being Platform / Refer a Friend Bonus
Thornbury Community Services is looking for experienced Complex Care Paediatric Nurses to support our client and his family. He lives at home with his parent and older siblings.
Being on the autism spectrum, he responds well to those who can commit to regular shifts to help with rapport building and confidence of those around him.
He enjoys playing with his tablet and the family pet dog.
You would be given access to the care plan, have shadow shifts with the regular nurse within the team and 24/7 contact with a Regional Clinical Lead as induction to the team and when required.
What are We Looking For?
- A Paediatric Nurse with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- Central venous catheter
- Intravenous drug administration
- Intravenous drug admin via Infusion
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Care & use of jejunostomy
- Care & use of dual port gastro jej
- Care & use of gastrostomy
- Care of colostomies & ileostomies
What we Offer Our Nurses; -
- Make a difference! By working closely with both you and our clients, we can help you to develop your career in the community whilst delivering life-changing care
- Dedicated team through all steps to support you during the joining process
- Refer a Friend bonuses and a range of different promotions throughout the year
- We go the extra mile to make our team feel appreciated
- Twice weekly pay runs, helping you get paid quicker for work you do
- Autonomy of own workload- Know in advance when you are working and choose how much
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our package of care, we would love to hear from you.