Days £37.23/ Nights £41.82
Community Based/Flexible Shifts Available/Refer a Friend Bonus
Thornbury Community Services is looking for experienced Complex Care Paediatric Nurses that have experience working in Intensive Care, Critical Care Unit, or High Dependency Units to support our 3 year old client, due to start school in September, so you will ideally be available to help cover some day shifts as required. She enjoys creative play with play doh and likes dolls and mermaids.
You will be given access to the care plan, invited for a meet & greet, have shadow shifts and even 24/7 contact with your Regional Clinical Lead as induction to the team and when required.
What are We Looking For?
- A Paediatric Nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- Tracheostomy Care/Suctioning/Tube change
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
- Compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication
What we Offer Our Nurses;
- Dedicated team through all steps to support you through the joining process
- Eligible to take advantage of "Staff Treats" Discount offers on 3,000 brands, including cinema, department store and hotels!
- Reward and Recognition for our Nurses-i.e. "Nurse of the Month" previous winners have received such as vouchers or luxury hampers
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme *Tcs+Cs Apply*
- Twice weekly pay runs, helping you get paid quicker for work you do
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation
- Autonomy of own work load- Know in advance when you are working and choose how much
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you.