Paediatric Nurse (RNC)
£37.23 Days / £41.82 Nights / £46.59 Weekends + Mileage
At Thornbury Community Services (TCS), high-quality care is our number one priority. With a team of exceptional and conscientious nurses and care staff, we’re able to deliver the best complex care at home or in the community. With compassion, integrity and dedication, we help empower people to achieve personal aspirations, as well as providing care tailored to their needs. Making a positive difference to our client’s lives is our passion and it’s this that sets us apart.
TCS is looking for experienced Complex Care Paediatric Nurses to help support our 8-year-old patient and his family in Southampton. Although you will experience a new setting in the home, you would be using the same equipment, care plans, and clinical expertise as in the hospital. Community experience is not needed, and shadowing shifts can be provided.
What we Offer Our Nurses:
- Refer a Friend bonuses and a range of different promotions throughout the year, we go the extra mile to make our team feel appreciated
- Twice weekly pay runs, helping you get paid quicker for work you do
- Autonomy of own work load- Know in advance when you are working and choose how much
- Make a difference! By working closely with both you and our clients, we can help you to develop your career in the community whilst delivering life-changing care
- A Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
If you have the skills and expertise to join our community, apply here today!