Rates Per Hour £31.33 - £46.59 + Mileage Paid
Thornbury Community Services are a well-established provider of complex nursing care in the community. With market leading rates of pay, we place passionate nurses into packages who care for children and adults living at home.
We are looking for enthusiastic, passionate individuals to work in their community and to help give our patients the best quality of life. No community experience needed, and Shadowing shifts can be provided.
- A Paediatric Nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years.
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months.
Benefits for you
- We recognise and reward your commitment and achievements.
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do.
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us! You’ll feel supported and part of a team.
- Flexible shift patterns!
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate nurse to join extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the life of a family whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining TCS you will be playing a key part in helping to develop our patient’s goals and day to day activities.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 07973907446.
Enabling your passion for Nursing