Paediatric Critical Care Nurse (RCN)
£37.23 Weekdays // £41.82 Nights // £46.59 Weekends + Mileage
Your care, our passion
Thornbury Community Services are currently recruiting experienced paediatric complex care nurses to work in a 24/7 package of care near Horsham.
Our packages of care are based in the community with patients who would usually be care for in intensive care. You would be utilising all of your skills learned in an acute setting and applying them to a new challenge.
If it's your first time in the community we have teams available 24/7 to ensure you find the transition as easy as possible.
Take a look at some of the benefits of working with us below:
- Your nursing expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do
- Clinical support available 24/7
- Flexible shift patterns
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation
- Access to Staff Treats platform for discounts and deals
- Rewarding refer a friend bonus
- A Paediatric Nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 6 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- Recent experience working with patients with tracheostomy’s and ventilators
- Confident as a lone worker
- A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable
- Confident to accompany our clients on days out where necessary
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762.
Enabling your passion for Nursing