Paediatric Nurse - Community Based
Nights + Weekend Shifts Available
£41.82 Nights// £46.59 Weekends +Fuel Allowance
Online Interview/ Access to Staff Benefit Platform/Refer a Friend Bonus
York, North Yorkshire
Thornbury Community Services is looking for experienced Complex Care Paediatric Nurses to help support our 3-year-old client and their family.
He loves to meet new people and very sociable. He has a good knowledge of Makaton and enjoys singing nursery rhymes.
You would be given access to the care plan, some packages involve being invited for a meet & greet, shadow shifts and even 24/7 contact with your Regional Clinical Lead as induction to the team and when required.
What are We Looking For?
- A Paediatric Nurse with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- Tracheostomy Care/Suctioning/Tube change
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
What we Offer Our Nurses;
- Make a difference! By working closely with both you and our clients, we can help you to develop your career in the community whilst delivering life-changing care
- Dedicated team through all steps to support you through the joining process
- Refer a Friend bonuses and a range of different promotions throughout the year, we go the extra mile to make our team feel appreciated
- Access to a Well-being platform
- Twice weekly pay runs, helping you get paid quicker for work you do
- Autonomy of own work load- Know in advance when you are working and choose how much
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you.