Paediatric Nurse - Community Based
£37.23 Weekdays // £41.82 Nights // £46.59 Weekends + Paid Travel
Thornbury Community Services are a well-established provider of complex nursing care in the community. With market leading rates of pay, we place passionate nurses into packages who care for children and adults living at home.
We are looking for Paediatric Nurses (RNC's) with Complex Care experience to help care for a young boy with a spinal condition, who lives just outside the Worthing area. No community experience is needed for this role, and shadowing shifts can be provided.
In this role there will also be a second Nurse working alongside you to ensure the best support is being given to the patient and their family 24/7. A good mixture of day and nights shifts are available, and you can book your shifts with us up to 3 months in advance!
- A Paediatric Nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 6 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- Recent experience working with patients with tracheostomy's and ventilators
- Experience with Spinal Injuries
Benefits for you
- Your paediatric nursing experience is rewarded with market leading pay rates and opportunities to develop your career
- We have clinical support available 24/7 so we are always available when you need us
- We can offer you support with revalidation
- Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport.
- Access to our exclusive Staff Treats platform with over 3000 deals and discounts
- Rewarding refer a friend bonus
If you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762.
Enabling your passion for Nursing