Paediatric Nurse - Community Based
School Hours – 08:00 – 16:00
Days £31.33/hr + 25p/ mile Fuel Allowance
Online Interview/ Refer a Friend Bonus/Opportunity for Regular Shifts
Thornbury Community Services is looking for experienced Paediatric Nurses to help support our 12-year-old client and his family.
You would be given access to the care plan, invited for a meet & greet, have shadow shifts and even 24/7 contact with your Regional Clinical Lead as induction to the team and when required.
What are We Looking For?
- A Paediatric Nurse with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- Competent in Mechanical Cough Assist
- Experience of supporting clients with Epilepsy
- Administration of Buccal Medication
- Care of Gastrostomy
- Suctioning: Nasal pharyngeal and Oral
- Oxygen Therapy
What we Offer Our Nurses;
- Make a difference! By working closely with both you and our clients, we can help you to develop your career in the community whilst delivering life-changing care
- Dedicated team through all steps to support you through the joining process
- Refer a Friend bonuses and a range of different promotions throughout the year, we go the extra mile to make our team feel appreciated
- Twice weekly pay runs, helping you get paid quicker for work you do
- Autonomy of own work load- Know in advance when you are working and choose how much
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you.