Paediatric Intensive Care Nurses Required
£37.23- £46.59 Per Hour +25p per Mile Fuel Allowance
Community Based/Refer a Friend Reward Scheme
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Thornbury Community Services are looking for experienced Complex Care Nurses that are currently working within Paediatric Intensive Care, Critical Care Unit, or High Dependency Units.
We are providers of Complex Care within the Community and support our clients and their families at home. You would be given access to the care plan, invited for a meet & greet, have shadow shifts and even 24/7 contact with your Regional Clinical Lead as induction to the team and when required.
This package is working supporting a 3 year old little Girl; She likes stories and being read to. She enjoys singing and is learning to sign using Makaton so songs with actions are especially fun.
She needs support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, shifts are 8pm-8am and 8am-8pm
What are We Looking For?
- A Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse (PICU) with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- Compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication
- 6 months experience of Tracheostomy Care/Trache Tube change within the last 18 months
- 6 months experience of Gastrostomy within the last 2 years
- 12 months experience of Ventilation via Tracheostomy within the last 2 years
What we Offer Our Nurses;
- Dedicated team through all steps to support you through the joining process
- Eligible to take advantage of “Staff Treats” Discount offers on 3,000 brands, including cinema, department store and hotels!
- Reward and Recognition for our Nurses-i.e.“Nurse of the Month” previous winners have received such as vouchers or luxury hampers
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme *Tcs+Cs Apply*
- Twice weekly pay runs, helping you get paid quicker for work you do
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation
- Autonomy of own work load- Know in advance when you are working and choose how much
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you.