Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse - Truro
£37 - £46 per hours + 25p Fuel Allowance
Your care, our passion
Thornbury Community Services are currently looking to recruit experienced Paediatric Nurses to work within our complex care packages in Truro. TCS are a well-established provider of complex care in the community placing registered nurses into packages, caring for children and adults living at home. This package involves caring for a 2 year old girl who has had complications with the removal of a brain tumour.
Our vision is to be the leading provider of complex care within the community and we are passionate about enabling individuals with complex needs to exceed expectations.
Community is at the heart of everything we do – therefore you will be supporting not only the patient but also the family with your skills as a nurse.
TCS offers you all the support you need through our dedicated team of case managers, clinical leads and back office staff.
- A Paediatric Nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 6 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years
- Applicants should be compassionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedication
- Confident as a lone worker
- A current driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes is desirable
- Confident to accompany our clients on days out where necessary
Benefits for you
- Your nursing expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us- You’ll feel supported and part of a team
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation
- Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport
We also provide a £350 bonus to those who refer a friend *Tcs & Cs Apply*
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate nurse to join an extremely rewarding package of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the life of a family whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762.
Enabling your passion for Nursing