Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse (CCU, HDU, ITU)
£37.23 Weekdays // £41.82 Nights // £46.59 Weekends + Mileage!
Thornbury Community Services are a well-established provider of complex nursing care in the community. With market leading rates of pay, we place passionate nurses into packages who care for children and adults living at home.
We are looking for paediatric nurses (RCN) with critical care experience to work with a patient with a spinal injury in Crawley. In this role you would be working alongside another nurse in the patient’s home to ensure all clinical needs are met. We are looking for a dedicated nurse who is looking to broaden their experience in the community and work regularly in this package of care.
Our client needs support 24/7, and so a mixture of day and night shifts are available which you can book up to 3 months in advance!
Benefits for you
- Your paediatric nursing experience is rewarded with market leading pay rates and opportunities to develop your career
- We have clinical support available 24/7 so we are always available when you need us
- We can offer you support with revalidation
- Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile. We also reimburse up to £70 (per trip) if you use public transport.
- Access to our exclusive Staff Treats platform with over 3000 deals and discounts
- Rewarding refer a friend bonus
- A Paediatric Nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 6 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years
- Recent experience working with patients with tracheostomy's and ventilators
- Confident to accompany our clients on days out where necessary
If you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762.
Enabling your passion for Nursing