Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse
£37.23 Days / £41.82 Nights / £46.59 Weekends
Your care, our passion
Thornbury Community Services are currently looking to recruit Paediatric Nurses with recent Intensive Care experience to look after a young patient near the Falmouth area. We are looking for a positive, caring individual to become part of our team, and to make a positive difference to our patients ‘life.
We aim to provide our patients with a consistent team so you can book your shifts up to 3 months in advance ensuring you get shifts that can work around your schedule. If travelling is required to reach this package you will receive pay towards your mileage, and we’ll also reimburse up to £70 if you use public transport!
- A Paediatric Nurse (RNC) with a minimum of 12 months UK based complex health care experience within the last 2 years.
- 6 months experience of tracheostomy care within the last 18 months.
- 12 months experience of ventilators within the last 2 years.
Benefits for you
- Your nursing expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements.
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do.
- We are available 24/7 whenever you need us. You’ll feel supported and part of a team.
- Flexible shift patterns!
- Opportunity to progress and develop your current skills including support through revalidation.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate nurse to join extremely rewarding packages of care where you will have the opportunity to help transform the life of a family whilst developing and maintaining professional working relationships. By joining TCS you will be playing a key part in helping to develop a client’s goals and day to day activities.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for our packages of care, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762.
Enabling your passion for Nursing