Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse – Community Based
Pay Rate – Days £37.23 / £41.82 Nights / £46.59 Weekends
At Thornbury Community Services (TCS), high-quality care is our number one priority. Our teams of extraordinary nurses allow us to deliver the best care possible at home. We aim to empower individuals to achieve their goals and adapt to the challenges that working in the community may face.
We are looking for an experienced community nurse to work with our 8 year old client based in Southampton; he enjoys seeing friends at school, cooking, bird watching and reading.
You will be working within his family home, supporting his complex clinical needs, and enhancing his quality of life where possible. You would be expected to deliver a high-level of patient care, both clinically and socially, whilst building a rapport with the client to ensure they are comfortable and maintaining professional boundaries.
We look for the following key skills;
- Tracheostomy care & Suctioning
- Tracheostomy tube change
- Ventilator via Tracheostomy
- Oxygen therapy and Saturation Monitoring
- Nebuliser therapy
- Medication management
- Personal and pad care
- Intermittent male catheterisation
- Autonomic Dysreflexia Management
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Rota booked in advance - work shifts around your schedule
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff treats
If the TCS family sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.