Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse (Community)
Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59
Days and Nights available
Your Care. Our Passion.
At Thornbury Community Services (TCS), high-quality care is our number one priority. With a team of exceptional and conscientious nurses and care staff, we’re able to deliver the best complex care at home or in the community. With compassion, integrity and dedication, we help empower people to achieve personal aspirations, as well as providing care tailored to their needs. Making a positive difference to our client’s lives is our passion and it’s this that sets us apart.
We are looking to currently looking to recruit a team of skilled Paediatric (Childrens) nurses within the West Yorkshire area to assist with new packages as well as existing package cover. This work can be as little or as much as you need. We work around you.
You will be working in our clients homes so, as always professionalism is required. Along side this, the ability to lone work and confidence in your skills is imperative.
Clinically, we look for the following key skills;
- Tracheostomy - care of and tube change
- Ventilator - both via tracy and mask
In exchange for you hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance - you know where you are
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS family sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.