Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse – Community Based
Day and night shifts available
Pay Rate – Days £31.33 / Nights £33.20 / Weekends £37.74
Thornbury Community Services prioritise exceptional care for our clients. Our teams of extraordinary nurses allow us to deliver the best care possible at home. We aim to empower individuals to achieve their goals and adapt to the challenges that working in the community may face.
In this package of care, you would be working long shifts with a child in their home. You would be expected to deliver a high-level of patient care, both clinically and socially, building a rapport with the client to ensure they are comfortable whilst maintaining professional boundaries.
We look for the following key skills;
- Oxygen therapy
This package is female only.
In exchange for you hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £31.33 / Nights £33.20 / Weekends £37.74)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS family sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.