Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse – Community Based
Days and nights available.
Pay Rate –Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59
At Thornbury Community Services (TCS), high-quality care is our number one priority. With a team of exceptional nurses and care staff, we’re able to deliver the best complex care at home or in the community. With compassion, integrity and dedication, we help empower people to achieve personal aspirations, as well as providing care tailored to their needs. Making a positive difference to our client’s lives is our passion and it's this that sets us apart.
We are looking for Paediatric nurses (RCN) with complex care experience to work with a 1 year old male patient in Stafford. You will be working within the clients family home and caring for him clinically, as well as enhancing his life where possible. We are looking for nurses for this package who can cover at least 1 shift every 2 weeks to keep a level of continuity within the home.
We look for the following key skills;
- Ventilation via tracheostomy
- Tracheostomy care and suction
- Tracheostomy tube change
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we provide the following;
- Market leading pay rates (Days £37.23 / Nights £41.82 / Weekends £46.59)
- Flexibility - as little or as much as you want
- Rotas booked in advance
- Full clinical support 24/7 - we are here when you need us
- Mileage covered to get you from door to door
- Bonus and reward schemes once you are live with us such as staff perks.
If the TCS sounds like the place for you, or you would like further information on our roles, please get in touch at email@example.com. Alternatively, apply now and we will come back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to having you on board.